The Leisure Sales Department is committed to providing superior support and specialized customer service for our concierge and broker partners, VIP guests and other key influencers. We are currently looking for a part-time ambassador with extraordinary customer service and relationship skills, and the ability to create a one-of-a-kind experience for our guests and partners. Candidate must possess strong customer service and troubleshooting skills. High levels of organization and attention to detail are expected. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a great team, working for a collaborative and fun entertainment organization!
- Ongoing interaction with concierges, broker partners, call centers and other key influencers by training and motivating them to keep all top of mind.
- Hosting and interacting with Blue Man Group VIP Meet & Greet guests, as well as facilitating the Blue Man Group Backstage Tour Experiences.
- Ensure consistent and open communication with sales representatives, box office, front of house and show crew.
- Complete written reports of nightly activities and communication feedback to the Leisure Sales team.
- Additional office duties may include processing ticket orders, email correspondence, quality checks on promotions, and answering phones as needed.
Candidate must be an outgoing, forward thinking, charismatic professional that is also comfortable with speaking in front of large groups. The position requires the ability to multi task while remaining organized and customer focused. In addition, the candidate should be able to type at least 30 words per minute and be proficient in general computer software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. S/he must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time. S/he must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license. This role requires a minimum of 16 hours per week, but with potential of up to 32 hours, with flexibility for day, evening, weekend, and holiday shifts.
If you are a team player and have a flexible schedule, please email your resume and cover letter to: