Blue Man Group is an award-winning, global entertainment company that has performed in 15 countries and seen by more than 35 million people worldwide since 1991. A dynamic combination of music, comedy and technology, the show appeals to a broad range of age groups and cultural backgrounds. It is continually refreshed with new music, new stories, new instruments and new technology. Blue Man Group has permanent theatrical productions in Las Vegas, Orlando, Boston, Chicago, New York and Berlin, and a North/South American Tour.
The Group Sales department at Blue Man Group Las Vegas is currently looking for a full-time Group Sales Coordinator. The Group Sales Coordinator reports to the Senior Sales Manager and is responsible for the administrative and operational support of the Group Sales department. Candidate must demonstrate high levels of organization and attention to detail and exemplary communications skills are required. This position interacts with internal staff and external customers and vendors and strong customer service skills are essential. An ability to manage a variety of responsibilities and achieve results is a key component to this position. Candidate must be open to change and be effective in a working environment which encourages new challenges, responsibilities and assignments. The Group Sales Coordinator must be quality and sales focused. A minimum of one year of ticketing and/or sales support experience is preferred.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
1. Ensure that Blue Man Group values and artistic vision are understood and supported across the organization.
2. Support the department as directed by the Senior Sales Manager
- Complete general administrative duties including filing contracts, pulling reports, emailing and faxing
- Answer Group Sales line and route incoming leads to appropriate sales person
- Assist the sales managers in scheduling meetings and various calendar management
- Assist the Group Sales team with reserving and processing group orders in Archtics, Salesforce and TixTrack
- Auditing all reservations between TixTrack, Sales Force and Archtics
- Ensure consistent and open communication with sales representatives, box office, front of house and group leaders regarding payment deadlines, receipt of payment, confirmations, booking agreements and order changes
- Support the recording and reporting of group sales information and trends by maintaining consistent upkeep of the group sales database and filing systems
- Maintain Salesforce, Salesforce dashboard, TixTrack databases for all new and existing accounts
- Complete groups in house, daily sales, weekly sales, segment, dashboard, tracking, and segment reports, and others as needed and distribute appropriately
- Process checks, wire transfers and other group payments
- Organize and process for payment, commissions, transportation invoices and any check requests
- Organize and confirm group needs (e.g. transportation and dinner and show reservations)
- Meet and greet groups before or after performances as necessary
3. Under the guidance of the Senior Sales Manager, assist and support the marketing of group sales
- Coordinate group sales related information, design requests and materials (e.g. sales kits, flyers, etc.)
- Quote and book groups when sales manager is not readily available or circumstances require
- Submit price type requests
- Coordinate direct mail and email campaigns
- Assemble gift bags for distribution as necessary
- Assist with the preparation of outside events and tradeshows as necessary
- Work and exhibit at any tradeshows or vendor fairs as assigned by Senior Sales Manager or Sales Manager
- Assist with community outreach programs as necessary
4. Participate in meetings as requested
5. Miscellaneous duties as assigned
The candidate needs to frequently move about the office space, including making/picking up deliveries within the building; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear. S/he must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time. S/he must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The candidate must be proficient in computer software including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. This role requires 40+ hours per week with the ability to work evening, weekend and holiday shifts as assigned.
If you are a team player and have a desire to grow in a sales focused environment please email your resume and cover letter by March 17, 2017:
Fax: (702) 697-1660
We are committed to building a creative and dynamic workplace that celebrates individual differences and diversity, and treats everyone with fairness and respect. BMG does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local regulations.