Act as the Assistant Video for the Blue Man Group World Tour, including but not limited to the following Key Responsibilities:
- Participate in the Video Load In and lend assistance to other departments as needed
- Develop a thorough knowledge of all Video Department equipment, specific to the production, in order to ensure safe and accurate operation
- At each performance, take full responsibility for capturing the live video footage as directed by the Director during rehearsals. Working with the Head of Video, ensure that the live feed and pre-recorded footage are presented on the video wall as directed
- Execute general repair, maintenance, and/or restock of props, camera and video equipment, and back up as needed
- Maintain open communication with Head of Video about any technical problems or concerns
- Maintain, clean, and organise workspaces
- Participate in the Video Load Out and lend assistance to other departments as needed
Proactive, takes initiative, problem solver, excellent communicator, good organisation skills, attention to detail, calm, confident, understanding, flexible and has a keen interest in travel.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE.