Act as the Assistant LX for the Blue Man Group World Tour, including but not limited to the following Key Responsibilities:
- Safe rigging and maintenance of all LX equipment including all electrical practical elements
- Knowledge of moving light maintenance
- Looking after electrical needs of all departments when requested
- Assisting in maintaining the integrity and look of the show
- Must have a good overview of safe working practices on stage
- Knowledge of grand ma 2 lighting desk
- Having an experience of running a crew and projects
- Participate in the Lighting Load In
- Perform all duties as outlined on the running sheets (including preset, show cues, turnover, and post-show) in a safe, professional, timely, and efficient manner
- Maintain open communication with the Head LX and Head Carpenter about each performance through written and verbal notes
- Execute general repair, maintenance, and restock of props and equipment as needed
- Maintain, clean, and organise workspaces
- Participate in the Lighting Load Out
Proactive, takes initiative, problem solver, excellent communicator, good organisation skills, attention to detail, calm, confident, understanding, flexible and has a keen interest in travel.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION HERE.